Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Doug's Yo Coaster
January 24, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three toons
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to long for this attraction half a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 33" tall and 9 years old to ride in back.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Angel of Outer Space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.