Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Doug's Wait Coaster
October 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or shoulder, hair, knee, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from January 22 to February 17.
- This was Jessie's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.