Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Doug's Wait Coaster attraction, willingly screeching in the afternoon sunlight
Doug's Wait Coaster
May 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all ages.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.