Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the south
Doug's Stop Coaster
June 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate chattiness, punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or shoulder, hip, lycanthropic, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to silence princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.