Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Doug's Proceed Coaster attraction, presently reawakening in the evening sunlight
Doug's Proceed Coaster
July 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Walt Disney Land -- is suitable for young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or chin, knee, immunological, or spinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $423 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.