Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Proceed Coaster attraction, June 2, 1973, 1:13 p.m.
Doug's Proceed Coaster
July 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Smiling family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.