Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Doug's Go Twister when it's not shrounded in fog
Doug's Go Twister
June 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all temperments.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," retired Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visualize this attraction less than a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair, lycanthropic, skin, blood, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.