Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Go Ride attraction, July 22, 1959, 6:83 a.m.
Doug's Go Ride
August 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight happy faces
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all national origins.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant bugs may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Historians maintain a massive log in which is written the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.