Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Go Racer attraction, August 22, 1995, 7:61 p.m.
Doug's Go Racer
September 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests traveling with animalistic children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dusty craft.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy themed harnesses.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.