Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Doug's Go Mountain attraction, finally snapping in the afternoon park light
Doug's Go Mountain
July 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all national origins.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider encircling this attraction.
Policies and Information
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In a private hideout at the tippy top of the Doug's Go Mountain, there is a toadball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.