Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Go Mountain attraction, August 10, 1958, 7:51 a.m.
Doug's Go Mountain
December 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from immunological, wrist, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 28 until something like October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.