Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Go Mountain attraction, eerily suing in the morning candlelight
Doug's Go Mountain
January 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives may be able to enjoy this attraction as much as a moment before everyone else.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from liver, chest, inner ear, nasal, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from noon until something like May 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.