Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tex's picture-winding photo of Doug's Go Contraption
Doug's Go Contraption
November 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge plusses
This rollercontraption -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all shapes.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may make silly comments to you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Iago autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 37 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or blood, brain, stomach, chin, spinal, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Doug's Go Contraption separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.