Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Doug's Faux Coaster
October 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all heights.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The stalagmite in the raven room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Onto the Fresco".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the serious scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.