Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Faux Coaster attraction at night
Doug's Faux Coaster
September 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (from Ariel)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all national origins.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to sweaty Shriners.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.