Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Doug's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Doug's Faux Coaster
April 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy safety glasses.
- The initials painted on the pears is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.