Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Faux Coaster attraction, hesitantly considered to be the worst octagonal attraction at Disneyland
Doug's Faux Coaster
December 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ludwig Von Drake photo area.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.