Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Donald Duck's Go Racer attraction at night
Donald Duck's Go Racer
November 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a spooky troll.
Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to wear precision belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $237 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.