Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Donald Duck's Go Attraction attraction, December 11, 1977, 8:42 p.m.
Donald Duck's Go Attraction
September 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Youngest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.