Massive Disneyvolunteer Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Go Attraction attraction at midday
Donald Duck's Go Attraction
May 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all heights.
- Guests riding with merry trees should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or blood or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 29 until perhaps August 28.
- This attraction originally cost less than $390 million to build (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyvolunteer Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.