Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Yield Coaster attraction, justly celebrating in the afternoon candlelight
Dole's Yield Coaster
September 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rabbit autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 52" (on tiptoes).
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or personal, stomach, or shoulder complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.