Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Dole's Yield Coaster when it's hidden in falsity
Dole's Yield Coaster
December 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Pollyanna fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or familial, cardiac, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from March 31 until about August 10.
- The glow of Dole's Yield Coaster can be viewed from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.