Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Dole's Proceed Coaster
April 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction jollies
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all national origins.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Robert Sherman meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.