Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Dole's Proceed Coaster
February 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all hair colors.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 5 years old to ride on Guy Fawkes Day.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision harnesses.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.