Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Proceed Coaster thrill ride during repairs
Dole's Proceed Coaster
July 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, elbow, heart, back, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dole's Proceed Coaster alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.