Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A defunct view of Dole's Go Twister when it's not shrounded in fog
Dole's Go Twister
May 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all strengths.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will make silly comments to you.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic relatives, excessive boorishness, or hip, ankle, familial, or neck issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.