Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Thaddeus' captive-hanging photo of Dole's Go Speeder
Dole's Go Speeder
April 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dole's Go Speeder separate but equal experience.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.