Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Go Ride dark ride as seen from the top of Texas
Dole's Go Ride
January 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before riding this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Because this is an interactive dark ride, riders are required to craft princess specticles.
- The letters in "Dole's Go Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Ieeor' Lod Dgs."
- Be sure to look for a small Mickey when you are stuck in the dark ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.