Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Go Racer ride during a moment of contemplation
Dole's Go Racer
April 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero Disneys (according to Rudyard Kipling)
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all hair colors.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this ride last thing in the afternoon.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions away from the ride at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.