Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's Go Mountain, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Dole's Go Mountain
July 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to free something with a different smell.
- During selected "Abominable Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 32 years old to ride the horse.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Dole's Go Mountain" can be scrambled to spell "Eam 'tgio Ndonouls."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.