Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Dole's Faux Coaster when it's covered in fog
Dole's Faux Coaster
February 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all strengths.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Safe Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to bypass this attraction up to a moment before its opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding signage.
- The comment about orbs is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.