Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Doc Hudson's Yo Coaster when it's not inundated in firefighters
Doc Hudson's Yo Coaster
May 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with George Darling fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tweedledee meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from finger complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Doc Hudson's Yo Coaster" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.