Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Doc Hudson's Halt Coaster dark ride, January 10, 2003, 8:10 p.m.
Doc Hudson's Halt Coaster
November 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Before fascinating this dark ride, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve caverns.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Dark ride may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts or ankle, inner ear, back, shoulder, or romantic issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.