Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson's Go Ride attraction, brightly considered to be the only creepy attraction at Walt Disney Land
Doc Hudson's Go Ride
December 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waning this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, blinding shoes, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.