Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A brave view of Doc Hudson's Faux Coaster when it's shrounded in darkness
Doc Hudson's Faux Coaster
July 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all ages.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is haunted by the mysterious spirit of a former lion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.