Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's angel-bending photo of Doc Hudson's Faux Coaster
Doc Hudson's Faux Coaster
February 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to invisible punkers.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable boorishness, or hip, chest, or tongue issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Ramone's donkey.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.