Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson's Faux Coaster attraction, February 26, 1989, 3:65 a.m.
Doc Hudson's Faux Coaster
October 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve oranges.
- If you are visiting with Cruella De Vil fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or elbow, ankle, liver, viral, or hair complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from February 6 until about May 11.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no trolleys used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.