Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's bird-confusing photo of Dewey's Yo Coaster
Dewey's Yo Coaster
July 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant activists will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.