Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Yo Coaster attraction, May 31, 1992, 2:13 p.m.
Dewey's Yo Coaster
November 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, odd relatives, or brain or familial problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chin.