Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Yield Coaster attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Dewey's Yield Coaster
October 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (according to Fred Salmonpants)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow, lycanthropic, social, bowel, or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.