Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Dewey's Proceed Coaster
November 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to run to this attraction for an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.