Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Dewey's Halt Coaster
February 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant boys won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dewey's Halt Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.