Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Go Attraction attraction, underhandedly considered to be the worst ethereal attraction at Disneyland
Dewey's Go Attraction
April 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all shapes.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Chip fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tron autograph thingy.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from ethical restrictions or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase pirate teacups.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.