Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Faux Coaster attraction, unimaginably talking in the shrouded sunlight
Dewey's Faux Coaster
September 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.