Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Dewey's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in fog
Dewey's Faux Coaster
June 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, '50s haircuts, or finger, kidney, tongue, attention-span, or skin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Dewey's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Eafu' Wcdoyetrs Sxae."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.