Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Yield Coaster attraction, November 26, 1994, 9:52 a.m.
Deedle's Yield Coaster
May 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from personal, nasal, lung, attention-span, or leg disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision belts.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's immitation doors, you may image you saw the nutty firefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.