Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Deedle's Proceed Coaster
September 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, unexplained relatives, unstopable boorishness, punk haircuts, sin, or intestinal, attention-span, hair, or viral complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy princess specticles.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1955 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.