Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Go Racer thrill ride during refurbishment
Deedle's Go Racer
April 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this thrill ride by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the thrill ride at most times unless you have a death wish.
- The tower of Deedle's Go Racer can be spotted from as far away as Italy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.