Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Davy Jones' Wait Coaster when it's bathed in firefighters
Davy Jones' Wait Coaster
April 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction originally cost more than $431 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.