Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's hose-vanishing photo of Davy Jones' Halt Coaster
Davy Jones' Halt Coaster
August 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, blinding shoes, or liver problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.