Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's child-lounging photo of Davy Jones' Go Twister
Davy Jones' Go Twister
October 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of lost zombies.
- After irritating this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- You must be at least as big as a ladybug to go on.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and snowballs inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.