Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A baroque view of Davy Jones' Go Ride when it's covered in fog
Davy Jones' Go Ride
September 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all temperments.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Make sure to hold your children and bats away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.