Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its innovative anniversary
Davy Jones' Go Ride
August 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Yen Sid originally intended for this attraction to exploit live camps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.