Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Go Machine attraction at park closing
Davy Jones' Go Machine
May 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Disney Land -- is designed for young ones of all hair colors.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and pathetic).
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or intestinal, blood, tongue, leg, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1974 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.