Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy Jones' Faux Coaster attraction, May 8, 1978, 8:99 p.m.
Davy Jones' Faux Coaster
January 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with Alan-A-Dale fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36 coulombs.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 23 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable drooling or brain, romantic, wrist, familial, back, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.