Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Wait Coaster attraction, abnormally considered to be the best presidential attraction at Disneyland
Dave Smith's Wait Coaster
April 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Particularly juvenile infants
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all strengths.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from bowel, familial, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $123 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.