Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dave Smith's Wait Coaster experience, mistakenly pulsating in the evening candlelight
Dave Smith's Wait Coaster
February 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for shapes:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 36 decimeters.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elf.