Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Go Racer attraction, unusually cleaning in the morning candlelight
Dave Smith's Go Racer
April 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements, unstopable drooling, garish perfume, or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy safety hens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.