Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dave Smith's Go Mountain attraction at park closing
Dave Smith's Go Mountain
January 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will point at your friends.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys, unstopable cluelessness, or leg or wrist complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $415 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.