Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darth Vader's Go Ride attraction during a moment of contemplation
Darth Vader's Go Ride
July 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Icicles," Disneyland annual passholders are able to get stuck on this attraction as much as a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, weird extra limbs, or spinal or finger disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.