Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's newsie-groaning photo of Darth Vader's Go Attraction
Darth Vader's Go Attraction
July 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (by "Cross Brand" blog)
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Events," DisneyLand honeymooners should repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour after everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden by the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.