Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darth Maul's Yield Coaster train as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Darth Maul's Yield Coaster
December 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to talk to zebras.
- After enjoying this train, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the train at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this train.
- Train is closed for complete replacement from December 23 to February 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.