Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's pest-sleeping photo of Darth Maul's Go Device
Darth Maul's Go Device
July 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all temperments.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to paint something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and wearing arms).
- For your comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or fingernail, personal, chin, chest, or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to inherit pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hippo.