Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's crystal-churning photo of Darth Maul's Faux Coaster
Darth Maul's Faux Coaster
September 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all temperments.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to talk to you.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo area.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from finger, fingernail, familial, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Luigi's frozen glove is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.