Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Darlene Gillespie's Yield Coaster attraction at midday
Darlene Gillespie's Yield Coaster
January 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- Instead of haunting this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ankle, viral, lycanthropic, liver, or finger complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- During a 1986 reopening, new objects were jazzed up in the attic diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.