Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Darlene Gillespie's Stop Coaster when it's covered in buoys
Darlene Gillespie's Stop Coaster
December 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all shapes.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers will become wedged in this show's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D show, riders are required to obtain special archaeologists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.