Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Proceed Coaster attraction, abominably considered to be the finest salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Darlene Gillespie's Proceed Coaster
June 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the attraction at significant times or else.
- Because this is a classic attraction, guests are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.