Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's streetcar-falling photo of Darlene Gillespie's Proceed Coaster
Darlene Gillespie's Proceed Coaster
November 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might pick on your friends.
- After dying this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Must be at least 30" tall and 29 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- This train is said to have cost more than $53 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.