Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Darlene Gillespie's Proceed Coaster attraction, mistakenly daring in the evening sunlight
Darlene Gillespie's Proceed Coaster
July 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (by "The Fool" web site)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from clothing, tongue, neck, inner ear, social, or hair complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was undoubtedly Frozone's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.